Tech Mahindra Foundation (TMF) is committed to protecting your privacy and the information that you provide to us or that we collect. This policy discusses the type of information we collect, how we use it, whether we share it with others, what you can do to limit our use of it and how you can correct the information or have it deleted. Please read this policy carefully before using our web site.
2. Information we collect:
You may visit and use this web site of Tech Mahindra Foundation (https://techmahindrafoundation.org/) at any time that the web site is operational. The submission of personal information is not required to use the general features of the web site. Personal information, which you provide to us on a voluntary basis, we request your name, city, state and country of residence, Pin code, email address, telephone number, gender, date of birth and limited personal details.
From other sources:
We also collect information about you, which we obtain whenever you visit our web site. We do this by using “cookies”. Cookies are electronic identifiers, which we attach to your computer through your browser, that allow us to recognize you once you log on the web site. As a result of this improved recognition, we can simplify your experience and make your use of the web site much more convenient. The cookie does not collect personal information, nor does it combine the information obtained with personal information. Also, once you sign off on our web site the cookie disengages. It does not track where you go on the Internet unless you are on our web site.
We may also collect certain technical information, which does not allow us to identify you personally, but pertains to your use of the Internet. For example, we can determine what type of browser you are using to access the site and thus give you optimized pages. This information is primarily for site management purposes and may be used to diagnose problems, follow user movement over the web site, determine and analyze user trends, collect aggregate data, identifying referring web site addresses, etc.
3. How we use the information:
- We will use the information that you submit or we collect to improve the site and your overall user experience.
- Personal information will be used by TMF for internal purposes including the following:
- Sending you emails, features, newsletters, and job related alerts.
- Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
- Evaluating and administering the Site and TMF’s activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
4. What information do we share or disclose:
- We will not sell, trade, rent or lease your personal information to other companies, except as otherwise provided herein. We may, however, share aggregate information with the third parties linked to or included on our web site. And we may notify you, from time to time; of information from a third party which we believe would be of interest to you. However, no personal information will be provided to the third party.
- We will share or disclose your personal information with others if (a) you consent to such disclosure; (b) you request something from us which requires us to provide the information in order to comply with your request; (c) a person, organization or entity that does work on our behalf needs the information in order to do the work, but only if the information is not used for other purposes and it is kept confidential and not retained after the work has been completed; (d) in compliance with any legal or administrative process, including court orders; (e) to enforce or apply this policy or any other agreement; or (f) to protect the rights or property of Tech Mahindra Foundation and/or the personal safety of its employees, users or others.
5. Limiting our use to the information:
- You can chose not to provide some or all of the personal information initially requested from you.
- Another means of limiting our use to information is by rejecting cookies. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies automatically, unless you indicate otherwise. If you choose to reject the cookie you may do so and still use the web site, but your access to and use of certain areas of the web site may be limited.
Although we employ measures to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee that your information will be secure against unauthorized intruders in every instance. In addition, because internet communications can be intercepted by third parties during transmission, we cannot ensure the security of your information as it is being transmitted to us.
7. Changes To This Policy:
8. Copyright Protection:
All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of TMF and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of TMF and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries, making a donation or placing an order for the purchase of TMF products. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the express permission of TMF. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to TMF belong to their respective owners and are their property.
9. No Guarantees:
In case you would like to connect with us or send us your queries , please write to us at Info@techmahindrafoundation.org